

The castle was hard to take a picture of, but the two pictures above give a good impression what it looks like: no cars, but a lot of traditional houses. Anyway, it was very touristy even in october (hoards of crazy Russian housewives, running around in souvenir shops like Swiss cows when a wolf is after them). The best thing is the landscape around the city.



Obviously, it has become autumn even in the land of chocolate (which, thank God, is not sleeping during the winter). The leaves change their colours in many ways so that every tree you look at is like an artisitc masterpiece.


After having a walk we went to eat something. The dessert was the following; it's what we call 'Coupe Danmark". It's basically vanilla icecream with a lot of liquid chocolate all over it. You get a jar of melted chocolate so you can add as much as you like.

I will post more autumn pictures soon! At the moment, I have a lot of posts I could make, but of course I want three comments at the minimum before making another one. By different people of course...
4 comments:
Hey!
Looks beautiful! Exactly as how I pictured Switzerland..but I thought you were going to post the reunion photos, but I see you have a sneaky plan to get comments..well I'm doing my part, I hope the others are not too busy to do the same. Sorry this is short comment, but I'm late =/
Ok NOW you have two comments! ;);)
(lovely pictures!)
So let's make the third one! (Yes, I'm still alive).
Gruyère looks so nice! Much better than the cheese they make, in fact. I would like to visit it when I come to Switzerland... Can you add it to the list?
Hey, man, guess what I did yesterday. I went running with my flatmates and Nei's friend (Pepe, the guy you met)! ME. Unbelievable, isn't it? It was a big adventure: it was a bank holiday, so the uni was half closed and we went in through one door and then... whe had to walk almost all around it to find a place to go out! (you know how big the campus is) And we ended up jumping the fence... So we did a looot of exercice in the end. But it's true, one feels better afterwards and I don't even have muscles ache because I had what was left from your chocolate. Caffi.
Well, I'll go on with my studies... (Perkele!)
Besos,
Elisa
Can I post the forth one or do u want me to expect other pictures? Just a short message and then I'll come back to my studies...
Well, It's a lovely town, did it come out of a fairy tale? I love Autumn, its colours are wonderful!
Annalisa
Post a Comment