Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Barcelona adieu



Yes, we are all making this face now since what we were waiting for so many months lays now behind and is only moving away faster with every day to come.



Yes, we all are lost in those remembering thoughts in which we are together again, eating outside in one of Europe's nicest cities and walking in amazing parks. We remember it like the trips in Aberdeen, like the donut evenings, like the day of the goodbye.



We remember how we were roaming Eli's home town like bloody tourists, taking pictures of everything, following a happy Eli or an impatient Alena, waiting for Henriikka who, of course, was only behind us when there was a good reason.



We remember how we cruelly scandalised this young, sexy thing from Malaysa, who how knows how to handle a penis and how to give her breasts a blow job.



We remember this wonderful girl, who made this all possible for us and gave us the warmest welcome any Barcelonian could have given. We remember her and know that we need to pay her back for all the niceties and her invincible smile and good humour.



And I remember what is greatest about her - softest and smoothest. May these two never forget the days we spent - eight godesses and a timid god, who flushes at the thought of what honour it was to spend his time with such a bunch of Venuses.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Barcelona's Queen's ass is a nice one. Still, I think I prefer the timid god's one. Although the Malaysian's Queen pikku-ass is quite cute too. Oh, now I miss touching people's asses. It's like a fever: when I look at them I feel like stretching out my hand and touching them. But most of my friends would think I'm weird if I would follow my instincts. Let's make a new meeting of ass-touchers!!
This is anonymous, so you can never guess who wrote it... houhouhou.

Henriikka said...

hehee..I have an there's not so many people who can spell "pikku" correctly =)

Henriikka said...

oops..I'm talking in skype at the same time, so I forgot "idea" =S

Anonymous said...

jajaja. You're so clever...

Eli "Hey PEOPLE!!!" said...

Hey!! that's my ass!! Lukasito, you posted it in internet!!! now everybody will follow me around, trying to touch me!! ok, i will create an Eli's fan club...ok, ok... :p

Nice pots super Lukas!!!

I'm posting a little bit late!!

Eli