Life goes on, even if Erasmus is over! Still, it is so much nicer to share your life with the ones you love and this blog is how I try to share my life with you even though you are not with me. So, welcome to my life!
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Freaks made by my mother
Finally I can proudly present you some sculptures that my mother makes. I don't think I need to comment on them, they are just nice to look at. Oh, just to make sure you comment: which of them do you think represents whom of the Erasmus people best?
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Lukas, I really like those freaks your mum makes, but I can't find any similarity between them and the Erasmus. Well, and even if I do, I won't write it here because I'd rather not be killed. Will you forgive me? Thanks.
Will you be around today? I'll be studying, but if you ever happen to be online, talk to me! Please.
I've seen your comment in Alba's post. You sound so Spanish... I miss talking Spanish with you.
Wow! when you explained that ur mum does this kindof things i imgined another thing, those sculptures are a kind weird, and probably because of that i like them!
Yes, the dwarf is nice! Well it doesn't look like her, but it could still be the soul mate of Henriikka, don't you think? Very peaceful, very kind, very cute, but never too early for anything and never in a hurry to do something that should have been done a lot earlier...
6 comments:
Hi Lukas,
I really like those freaks your mum makes, but I can't find any similarity between them and the Erasmus. Well, and even if I do, I won't write it here because I'd rather not be killed. Will you forgive me? Thanks.
Will you be around today? I'll be studying, but if you ever happen to be online, talk to me! Please.
I've seen your comment in Alba's post. You sound so Spanish... I miss talking Spanish with you.
Besitos,
Elisa
In Alba's blog, I mean.
Wow! when you explained that ur mum does this kindof things i imgined another thing, those sculptures are a kind weird, and probably because of that i like them!
my favourite is the dwarf, or whatever it is!!
Besitos!
Yes, the dwarf is nice! Well it doesn't look like her, but it could still be the soul mate of Henriikka, don't you think? Very peaceful, very kind, very cute, but never too early for anything and never in a hurry to do something that should have been done a lot earlier...
i know the perfect one..its the animals with the cage...fits the poster we saw wen sending alena off in barcelona..heheheh
Yeah, it's the Colegas en el Bosque poster!!
Post a Comment