This is yet another post which is entirely unrelated to my current life. The reason for this simply being that my life is not quite exciting at the moment, but taken by studying, working and planning for my magazine. To keep you reading - and hopefully commenting - I post three pictures of how I looked about 6 years ago. It was a very nice and rebellious time in my life and I must confess I kind of miss that time and even look. I think I was sexier then, slim and with wild hair.


4 comments:
i've stolen some pictures from here and trying to put it to use with my inner creativity! i'll send it to you soon perhaps before x-mas! very sexy man! like a model!!! hhahahah
Hei, I did it!
ei, you look quite diferent! the second one is cool, you are very handsome there!! and the long hair looks good, althoug i prefere it short (i prefere it short in all guys in general)
Lukas, i didn't check any blogs for ages, so i posted you 3 comments , one in each post! read them please!!
Eli
can i post that pic u sent me plsw...??heeheheh
Post a Comment