Life goes on, even if Erasmus is over! Still, it is so much nicer to share your life with the ones you love and this blog is how I try to share my life with you even though you are not with me. So, welcome to my life!
Sunday, November 05, 2006
More Autumn
Well, I think I need to make a post before leaving for Barcelona, as I got the necessary number of commets and promised to make one. This one has mostly pictures that I took on a Sunday walk along the river that runs through Bern. I discovered a beautiful path and enjoyed the colours a lot. I hope you like what you see and come to visit me some time!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
wow, you're probably travelling to Barcelona right now!! See you tomorrow, Lukas!!
1 comment:
wow, you're probably travelling to Barcelona right now!! See you tomorrow, Lukas!!
Post a Comment