Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Deb, where are you???

Well, I am missing all of you like hell, but I felt like making a post dedicated to my all-time favourite flatmate. She made the great mistake of reminding me of the incredible time we spent together - watching crap on TV, getting fat from eating shit, behaving ridiculous of being lazy. Now I am sitting here, scrolling through the pictures I took between February and July of this year, and I am thinking: "Where the hell is Deburah?". Was all this just a dream or does the girl who is constantly complaining about it being cold really exist? Is it a ghost on these pictures or is it the best drug ever to be created?









Well, whether she be a ghost or a real crazywoman, I miss her loads and would happily take on me another dreadful Scotish winter if I could spend my evening on the sofa next to her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bloody hell man! its bloody freezing now! the weather is crap! it rained the whole day today i am going insane! the wind practically makes me fly!
come back man! we need you! i've decided that i am on the verge of anervous breakdown!

Eli "Hey PEOPLE!!!" said...

Debbie is missing you yoo!!! hehehe!!! it seems like deb likes barcelona's weather!! you shoud have seen deb and henri, on monday evening walking around barcelona saying "oh my gooooood, this is the nicest shop ever" and me answering, don't worry henri, all the shops are like this, have a look at the next one..."oh my gooooood, this is the nicest tooooooo!" and deb, henri, we have to come back on february and bring a hole empty bag and go shopping!!" i laughed a lot!!!

Deb, i miss u too, you arethat kind of girl with whom I could talk for hours without any problem...living with you was great!

Eli