Monday, December 11, 2006

A dream of a House

Well, as I fear to lose the few readers of my blog I have, I decided to post something: pictures of nice houses in my neighbourhood. I love their style - they are so un-modern. Why do architects of today not design houses like those anymore. It's a shame.







And now, my favourite house of all. I would kill someone to be able to live in this house. It has all I love: it's made of bricks, it has small towers, a big balcony, a big garden, it's in a very quiet neighbourhood and it's close to my favourite parts of Bern. The only thing it doesn't have is Erasmus friends! Well if I buy it, I will make an Erasmus people visitor room and whoever wants to live there with me for free is very welcome. I only need something like one million Euros to buy it...

No comments: