Life goes on, even if Erasmus is over! Still, it is so much nicer to share your life with the ones you love and this blog is how I try to share my life with you even though you are not with me. So, welcome to my life!
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Baby Lukas
My life is really boring right now - so you can guess that pictures of it would not be too thrilling either. So I digged out some really old pictures of me from the days when everybody still thought I had a change to become a handsome young man. They were wrong, but hey, can you blame them when you see this photos? I hope I have the gens to generate a child of such cuteness some day!
We both(me and Debbie) agree that you look very very cute in these photos. I can't recognise you with blonde hair, but the babe pictures look definitely like you..hahah I can't believe you were once a baby =)
Again what are you talking about? you are a handsome young man..Deb said the same so it's not just my imagination! This is my second time in a short while complementing your looks, but you seem to need a lot help correcting your self-image! Well it's not just you, I think everyone thinks that they look bad, even the pretty ones, so way to go!
the first one.. i felt so jealus, i really wanted to be there...que asco! all for money problems, now I'm saving for barcelona!!
I'm thinking of activities to do, and I should say thanks, I know exactly were are we going to have a hot chocolate with churros!! it's the best palce in barcelona, although i dont know how are we going to fet 10 people in there! henriikka will die, im sure!!
and the second one...you sould be more self-confident! i will send you one of my psicoanalythic mails making you realise that you are such a handsome guy! we are all girls, and we all like you! and we are not lying!! hehehe
Hiya! You can add another one to your list of fans. :p If you're a tío, you're a tío bueno, no matter what you think. So far we're 5 against 1! I love the picture where you're eating chocolate and the one with the hat. So hippy! You were so cute!! I think we all should post pictures of us as children, so that we can write cute and lovely everywere. :p Just an idea... People, did you notice there are just one month and a few days left until we meet in Barcelona?? Caffi!!! Besos, Elisa
Wow, I never saw these before! You really WERE a cute child!! I am so looking forward to coming home again :-D Only 2 days left until I (or to be more precise: the plane touches down *gg*) in Geneva! So glad to see you and all the others again! C U soon greez Claudia
6 comments:
We both(me and Debbie) agree that you look very very cute in these photos. I can't recognise you with blonde hair, but the babe pictures look definitely like you..hahah I can't believe you were once a baby =)
Again what are you talking about? you are a handsome young man..Deb said the same so it's not just my imagination! This is my second time in a short while complementing your looks, but you seem to need a lot help correcting your self-image! Well it's not just you, I think everyone thinks that they look bad, even the pretty ones, so way to go!
Ohhhh you look so lovely!!!! I'm really glad that I will become your wife so that we can have such nice children!
Lukas!
I just read the spanish post and this one!
the first one.. i felt so jealus, i really wanted to be there...que asco! all for money problems, now I'm saving for barcelona!!
I'm thinking of activities to do, and I should say thanks, I know exactly were are we going to have a hot chocolate with churros!! it's the best palce in barcelona, although i dont know how are we going to fet 10 people in there! henriikka will die, im sure!!
and the second one...you sould be more self-confident! i will send you one of my psicoanalythic mails making you realise that you are such a handsome guy! we are all girls, and we all like you! and we are not lying!! hehehe
Besooooso!
Hiya! You can add another one to your list of fans. :p If you're a tío, you're a tío bueno, no matter what you think. So far we're 5 against 1!
I love the picture where you're eating chocolate and the one with the hat. So hippy! You were so cute!! I think we all should post pictures of us as children, so that we can write cute and lovely everywere. :p Just an idea...
People, did you notice there are just one month and a few days left until we meet in Barcelona?? Caffi!!!
Besos,
Elisa
Wow, I never saw these before! You really WERE a cute child!! I am so looking forward to coming home again :-D Only 2 days left until I (or to be more precise: the plane touches down *gg*) in Geneva! So glad to see you and all the others again! C U soon greez Claudia
Post a Comment