
The goodbye present of Alena, Deburah and Sarah! They gave it to me in the last minute and Deb was already crying! Thanks again!

Elisa's heart. I don't have a key to put it with, but maybe it's better so. If I would lose it, I would be more sorry for it than the for the key.

Henriikka's marvellous present from London! I was a bity angry with her the moment before she gave it to me (she was invited for dinner and very late ...) but this present made me love her again! Henriikka, the tea is really good, by the way!

The balls Eli, Andrea and me got for buying 5 boxes of houmous! Well, it's useless now, because Eli and Andrea are not around to play with it...

This is a souvenir from my famous tennis victory over Eli! (In fact, I never won, but I want to test if she is reading this post...)

My favourite flatmate's cereals bowl! Well, Alessandro, if you are reading this, whenever I eat out of the bowl, I think about you and miss hearing your alarm clock at 7 in the morning while you are taking a shower ...
3 comments:
The winner says....you will never win me!!
although you managed to make me laugh a lot, and loose some points...
if have my ball in my room too, and a lot of things that i'll show you soon my boy!
I'm a bit disappeared this days, I know, but i still love you all ok?
Un besazo tío bueno con culo bonito!
Oh, Lukas, how could I forget about my heart?! So I'm walking around heartless and I didn't notice... That's so bad! I hope I didn't hurt anybody. Well, at least now I know where it is and also that it's safe. Thanks!
How sneaky!!
You went to Spain and didn't tell me!(well you were probably right, I might have told Elisa, but I'm really not so bad with secrets, just sometimes somethings slip, and that time I didn't really tell you, but you guessed, remember? )..I'm so glad you liked the tea, but you will never forget that I was late for dinner, will you? haha..(I don't understand why would you tell me you're going to be online on Wednesday, when you are obviously not, because you are in Spain..well Have fun!) Well, Talk to you later!
Post a Comment