Life goes on, even if Erasmus is over! Still, it is so much nicer to share your life with the ones you love and this blog is how I try to share my life with you even though you are not with me. So, welcome to my life!
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Stupid Faces for Henriikka
Some posts are more stupid than others! This one is exclusivly for Henriikka, who wants me to do a post with stupid faces that I made with a new program. Well, I agree that they look funny, but the one Eli can make without a computer program are still more impressive, no?
These photos just for me? oowww I feel so speacial. I already told you that these are really funny, but they are so funny I can tell you again. Bravo! Lukas this proves the fact that you have become a master the fine art of making blogs! I'm so happy after watching those crazy faces and what makes me even more happy is that you look nothing like these photos in real life, thankfully! Keep on blogging!
4 comments:
These photos just for me? oowww I feel so speacial. I already told you that these are really funny, but they are so funny I can tell you again. Bravo! Lukas this proves the fact that you have become a master the fine art of making blogs! I'm so happy after watching those crazy faces and what makes me even more happy is that you look nothing like these photos in real life, thankfully!
Keep on blogging!
Jajajajaja. I can't stop laughing!!
Hi Lukas,
this after long time when I have reason to laught. Very good.
Thank you for this.
Alena
crazy swiss guy!!! hahahaha!!
Post a Comment