Saturday, December 23, 2006

Nostalgia - Part II

It's one day before Christmas and I feel I can't go home to celebrate withough posting the second part of 'Nostalgia' before. I promise to make pictures of our christmas celebration so I can finally post something that is happeing in the presents again.

This picture is taken on the first day in Aberdeen when I and the five people in the picture went to see our study advisors. It was a cold but beautifil morning and this picture is still one of my favourite ones!



The next picture was taken on the evening when we mad the snow man, but it could have been taken just yesterday, because Alessandro is visiting Carmina and they told my on the phone it's raining in Spain - which is of course the most scandalous thing I ever heard of - there is snow in Spain but not in Switzerland! Global warming is upon us!



This semester, I am eating lunch at university every day from Monday to Thursday. This really sucks, especially when I remember how I came home in Aberdeen to find Alessandro in the kitchen, making pasta. It was so nice to eat together, even if Ale only allowed himself about 4 minutes for his lunch!



Do you know who this is? Well, as I wrote in Eli's diary, the first time I saw her I would not have thought I could ever like this girl so much as I do now! She was standing in front of our group, saying "Hey people, now we are going there!". Of course it was not a question, it was an order! Eli is the leader, the others the followers. Well, it was a bad first impression and I changed it quickly. See it positivly Eli, it's much better if someone likes you more every day than if your first impression is so good it can only get worse! Now you are at least in the top 7 on my list of cool people!



Of course, one reason because I came to like spending time with Eli so much, is that you can do so silly things with her! And then take pictures of it, like the following!



Until now I have excluded two very important people from my nostalgic review: the two graces Melanie and Annalisa who came to the Isle of Skye with me and Elisa. I would recommend them to every travel company as the best trip mates - always motivated, never complaining, wonderful drivers and, as if that wasn't enough, adorable persons!



This picture I took even before the first one. It shows Andrea in front of the depressive Hillhead winter scenario and it's very symbolic of my first days: Everything was strange and confusing, but Andrea was there to find shops with me, buy a phone card with me and take a first walk around town. I was so glad to have her there and it never stopped until we left Aberdeen.



Last but not least a picture that shows like no other picture why spending time with Alena can be so great! She is so honest in her response to everything - she always tells you the truth and you can have very emotional and funny arguments with her. This picture shows shows you what Alena thinks of bands that Henriikka likes.

1 comment:

Eli "Hey PEOPLE!!!" said...

hahaha!!!

I'm glad to be in your second part!

It brought me again nice memories, althoug i'm depressed at the moment. I just want this xmas to be over...

you won't believe, but i feel so alone...and this is exactly how i am now...alone and waiting for the family which i don't want to see to come...

Hope you have a nice time,

Eli