
Well, as you have seen all of the places we visited – the University, Hillhead, the Beach, Union Street and the Chinese Restaurant – I will not bore you with pictures from these places. However, I though you might want to see what Seaton Park looks like at the moment. I can tell you, it's nicer tan ever!






This is Laura, my sister. She was very excited to hear Scottish people talk, because she loves the accent of Pippin in "The Lord of the Rings" (Pippin is the Scottish Hobbit).

Well, who is this? Yes, it's me, still looking very worn out. If I don't look happy it's because of the weather, not because of my visitors. Why the weather, you may ask, it's sunny in the picture, isn't it? Yes, that's true, and this was the problem. It was around 28°C degrees, and after the cold spring we had, this felt to me like 35°. I was dying and so happy when we arrived home, where it is nice and cool. Ursula (my mother), Hans (her boyfriend) and Laura have left for Stonehaven where they will spend their first night. However, they will wait for me to visit the Dunnotar Castle again tomorrow morning.
2 comments:
I envy you!! Can we switch places and bodies?
Hi there, it's me, another exile from Berne University... I'm in Northern Ireland and I can only agree with what Lukas said... it's definitely too hot! The place is lovely though and I have met lots of very friendly people... :-) if ou ever have a spare moment and want to check how I am come and visit: http://aupairnordirland.blogspot.com (my english blog)
or
http://nordirlandaupair.blogspot.com (m german blog)
hope to hear from you soon ;-)
Post a Comment