
Yes, today, on the 16th of July, Carmina celebrated her Birthday!!! Of course we had been looking forward to this for a long time and we started celebrating in the morning already. To our big surprise, Carmina came for a minute to celebrate her birtday with us! We were so happy to see her, but unfortunatly she had to leave again. And guess what, as she was late as always, she forgot to eat from the cake! Qué lástima! Well, Carmina, here is some that is left! You can have it!

Well, as you can seen, some of it was already eaten. Deb, Sarah and me could not hold back and devoured half of it in a few minutes. Andrea's Birthday is next, and the only other Erasmus birthday we can celebrate together. We are looking forward to it.
1 comment:
thanks a lot!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!
I have to say that it was a great surprise when you called me on skype and sang "happy birthday", I was almost crying!!
THANKS, I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU, my dream is to celebrate my birthday with you all!!
Enjoy your time up there!
Post a Comment