Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Naked again

The experiment of growing a beard lasted for five weeks – with a result not too sensational. Anyway, the experiment had to end with the day Sandra was coming. She doesn't like beards too much and when she saw me at the airport she thought I was a Al Qaida terrorist. So as soon as we arrived home (still the one in Aberdeen), I had to shave. And this is how it went:



This is how it looked like before. I did like it, no matter what you think.



This on other men good-looking beard version somehow doesn't suit me at all. So let's cut away some more.



Okay, this looks horrible! But I always wanted to see how I would look like with a moustache.



Wow, this felt so naked after not shaving for more than a month. I had to get used to this baby look again.



The day afterwards, I started to like my shaved-look again. We spent a nice day in Seaton Park reading the last books for the next issue of our magazine.

3 comments:

moi.elise said...

Hahahaha. Well, the first one is the best. The second one is... strange but not bad. But the third one... paura! You remind me to an American actor whose name I can't remember... I just remember that I'm afraid of him because he plays always the bad in films, and he plays the bad because he looks horrible with that moustache... You look better than him, anyway.

Anonymous said...

*lol* This really was a change for the better... the first one is tough, as elise said before, the best of the bearded versions ;-). I didn't know you were still in Aberdeen, though. Oh, and thanks for all your comments, I love to get them... ;-).

Eli "Hey PEOPLE!!!" said...

Hellooooo!!

As I can see you are having a good time! no more boring time, right?

as far as I can remember you will be soon at home!are you looking fwd to that? what about deb and alena, you will probably miss them, won't you?

Well, one big kiss Lukasito!

Eli