Sunday, July 16, 2006

Deburah – Behind the Make-up



Isn't she gorgeous? Deburah is a natural beauty, but if she wants she can turn herself into a model! It happens from time to time that she reaches for the hair-straightener and turn herself into a lovely vamp.



While Sarah and I struggle to turn ourselves into more or less physically admirable creatures, Deb snips her fingers and looks ravishing! I am almost proud to be frequently spanked on the ass by such a sexy beast – on the other hand I occasionally feel sexually harassed.



This is Deb's favourite cupboard in the house – the fridge. To Sarah and my annoyance, Deburah is very slim while eating everything she wants to at any time. How can you look like that and eat fatty all the time?

However, these pictures show Deburah in very rare moments of our life. The everyday reality looks rather different. Behind the make-up and the straightened hair Deburah is still a slim version of Bridget Jones. And this is the naked reality:



Well, at the moment we all are disciples of the world's most influential prophet: TV. I will abandon him though, as my family and my girlfriend are coming to visit me next week and I will spend a few more days travelling. I hope I can send you some really nice Scotland-in-Summer pictures in ten days or so, before I continue to write this blog from Switzerland.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello....its me...the girl in the picture..well for the explaination of others..i suffer from high metabolism syndrome...lukas..you know that! hahah...thanks a lot for making me sound like a pig...but you know i have to eat or i'll be grumpy...hheheheh...plus i need the fat so i wont feel cold all the time...i want to enjoy summer not freeze to death! ha....this problem arises for tropical people!hehehe