This is the entrance on the ground floor. To the right, you can access the washing room, the shoe room (!) and the workshop. To the left are the bedrooms and the ground floor toilet and bath.
This is one of the bedrooms on the ground floor.
This is the downstairs bathroom, the toilet and the second entrance on the ground floor.
If you go upstairs and turn left, this is what you see: one door to the kitchen on the left, one to the living room on the right.
This is the kitchen. It's quite big, but taking pictures of the whole room was hard.
This is the living room with the fireplace.
Behind the fireplace, there is a door leading out to one of the two balconies.
This is the balcony right next to the kitchen...
... and this the main one that we saw on the first picture.
There are some more rooms on the first floor, but they all look similar (and I forgot to take pictures). If you go outside again, there is this path leading up the hill through the garden.
To the right of this path, there is a place to sit and barbecue.
The last picture shows the view from the garden to the house. As there are lots of trees and bushes at the moment, the house is hard to see. We'll have some major gardening to do.
There is a lot more to see, but I guess it's easier if you just visit ;-)
7 comments:
All I can say is WOW!! There is no way we can miss an Erasmus meeting there! Can't we move it to Easter? Can we? Can we?
Once more: congratulations for all that awesomeness! :-)
Hehe, Elisa, you can always visit on Easter, if you want to :-)
looks AWESOME Lukas!! Can't wait to see Copernicus running around ;)
WOW again!!! this is an amazing house!
easter is nice also for a meeting ;-)
Eli said...
nice tour Lukas!!
As ou showed me the map I could understand quite well the distribution!
it is really amazing, I like it a lot!!
We should go there when the weather will be perfect to barbacue all day!
I'm faking out Lukas!!!!!!!
That's what "do things seriously" means!!
COngratilations!!! Hope I'll be able to see the house live sooon!
Ciao,
Alessandro
Freanking out! not faking out :)
sorry for my mistake making me so rude :D
Post a Comment