Monday, May 03, 2010

A new Home

After a long, long time, I've decided to finally put together some pictures and make another post on this blog again. The main purpose is, of course, to make you jealous of my flat, as there is nothing else in my life at the moment you could be jealous of. We'll start with a view of the main part, that holds the big sofa:

The next picture also includes our dinner table (on which we have had dinner like three times in the whole year we are living here - eating in front of the TV still rules ...)
This here is the view from my school lesson preparing desk, one of the best views of the city.
Those two pics show the view on the other side of the house, from our balcony.

This, again, is the sofa. Sadly, it has convince no couchsurfer so far to stay at our place.
This is my bed, under the roof as almost everything in the flat.
You're right, what you can see here, is the kitchen:


and this is the lesson preparing desk I mentioned before.
And last but not least, the balcony, filled with nice spices for our dinners (on the sofa).
It actually looks better in real life that in the picture, so you better come and see it some time. Especially the sofa would be soooo happy to host a sleepy guest :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your place! If I were closer, I'd definitely take advantage of the couch :)

Elise said...

Jeeeaaalousss, I am. Hopefully I'll have the chance to visit before you move out or the sofa gets too old :p Keep it safe!

Fabius said...

I confirm everything! His apartment is the cutest place ever :) Anyway, he didn't show the best room of the apartment (in my opinion): a hidden storage room with tons of board games. TONS!
Thanks again Kukas and Sandra! ;)

PS
Has anybody just said "Raclette?!? Who said it??