Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life goes on, even if Erasmus is over! Still, it is so much nicer to share your life with the ones you love and this blog is how I try to share my life with you even though you are not with me. So, welcome to my life!
1 comment:
Hi dear!
Shit, man! I answered to your comment, but it seems that it didn't appear. I'll write again.
About my hair... well, I know you didn't know that I had had it cut, mainly because I didn't have it cut... I cut it myself. :p But thanks for saying that it suits me. There is some controversy amongst my friends and family about it suitting me more or less than long hair. For instance, Rosa likes it, but Alba complained that she couldn't make me a nice hairdo for the wedding. In any case, I know that everything looks good on me, so I don't really care. :p
Apart from my hair, I've lost more weight these days, as the dentist took out one of my teeth. But don't worry, it was a molar, so you can't see the hole when I smile!
Mmmh, what else? I have some newS I didn't have last week... I got a grant (like the one I got when I went to York) to study for a month in... FRANCE! At the moment I'm looking for a course and found something interesting, but I will tell you more as soon as I receive their answer to my e-mail and pay and all that stuff. Dates: probably from the 7th of July until the 1st/2nd of August. PAAARTY!!
How are you doing, by the way? Are you working on your thesis? Is it already sunny in Bern? (it's been raining here for the first time in months!)
Well, that's it for now. I was looking at the "faces of the Erasmus" today. I couldn't help smiling all the time. How could we all be so happy, so nice and so pretty? "you must have seen her dancing in the sand
And now she's in me, always with me, tiny dancer in my hand"
Love,
Elisa
Post a Comment