
This is me, Kevin and Tanja in the best picture of the evening, which is why it had to come first.

And this is me again during the play. I was playing a Captain who is performing a wedding service for two of his friends. So I could say the famous lines "Do you take this woman to love and to hold in sickness and in health, for better for worse, for richer, for poorer, until death do you part?"

But I was not such a holy man. In the course of the play it was revealed that I was part of some sex videos that this woman, the mother of the bride, who is a sex therapist, did. It turned out we had been filming ourselves doing embarassing sex games.

And so this is me again, explaining why I did have sex with the mother of the bride.

This is the bride and her husband Bob. They are upset, because the father of the bride has just been murdered and they know it has to be one of their friends.

Another scene where you can see the whole stage. I was standing behind that pulpit all the time, but I had very little to say, so I was drinking Brandy all the time - okay, I admit, it was only ice tea.

This is Tanja. She played Agatha Crispy, an amateur policewoman who tried to find out who killed the father of the bride. She was also the director of the play and her mother wrote it.

This is me and Kevin, who played Bob, after the show.

This is me with Jack, a gay-looking journalist.

And this is Jack with Mary, another character in the play. Okay, I guess you still don't have any ideas what the play was about, but it is too hard to explain. So I hope you can live with just watching the pics.
3 comments:
Jajajaja. It looks so funny. Yes, the story seems to be a bit of a mess, but funny anyway. I like the director, man, Agatha Crispy. Jijiji. I guess you have fun while rehearsing, no?
Well, once again, why don't you wear that suit in Finland? I'm sure Henriikka will like it too. :p Let's see what she thinks about it.
Yes, if you would wear your custom in the ferry to Sweden, they might think you are the Captain and let you come in for free. But then you will have problems when the crew will depend on you to find the route to Stockholm. I can help with that, because I've taken the ferry so often, so I know the way.
Anyway it looks like it was a funny play. Also I think that the mother of the bride is very attractive looking and the Captain definitely has a good taste in women ;)
Wow,
so great and beautiful. I would like see this performance. Very nice I like you as a capitan. Great uniform. You looks very nice.
Have a lot of fun.
Alena
Post a Comment