
I still can't look at these pictures too long without getting sentimental. On the other hand, they remind me that we should organise another meeting this year. Is Paris still an option? It must be wonderful in autumn, no? I would invite you to Bern, but four of you have been here already and know how expensive it is. However, the city is even more beautiful now and I can't understand why it has not yet got the nickname "the green city" because I'm sure there is no city with that many trees.


My plan for this May and June was to eat healthily and do a lot of sports, like swimming, running and playing football. However, I am so stressed that sometimes Sandra and I are just ordering a Pizza or cook some ready-made food. I only get to cook or bake something a bit more interesting every two weeks or so, and this cake was one of the best I made.

This last picture was taken on a Sunday where I had some time to go to the rose garden, where we had dinner with the best view over the city. I want more of these moments and hope I'll have some time in two weeks time, when I get to relax for three weeks before I go to Finland.

So come back here soon, there will be pics of me as a Captain in uniform and wearing make-up ...
2 comments:
Hey, I have a headache and I shouldn't be in front of a computer after a long day of staring at screen, but I'm still here all the time waiting for the pictures of you wearing make-up, so can you upload them already?
Bern looks great and my city is really green too. I can't believe you are coming here, I'm trying to think where to take you and I can't imagine you here. It's the same feeling like what you and Eli had probably when everyone came to your home =)
Well, I can't believe it myself, you know? Going to Finland! I say that almost every day when people ask me about my summer, but in fact I can't imagine I'm really going to do that. Moreover, if I think about it I get excited and stop studying, so it's not good. We will believe it when we're there!
Uf, Lukas, that day was so horrible. Can I have a bit of your cake to erase bad feelings?
Post a Comment