
Instead of having a traditional wedding meal in a restaurant they could (luckily) not afford, there was a huge buffet in the market hall of the town. There were about 250 people, of which I knew maybe 40, as most of them were members of the special Church my sister and her husband Simon belong to.

These are my grandparents, who are hopefully happy with only one of their grandchildren married. Thank you, Anna, now there is less pressure on me to get married (which I really don't plan to do anytime soon)!

These is the wedding mobile Anna and Simon had to come to the market hall. They said it's horrible to drive up a hill with ;-)

This is my father's side of the family with my rich uncle in the midddle and my other uncle (who is not as rich but just as nice) on the right.

On the right side of this picture you can see my aunt with my cousin Sophia. She is the one whose class I was teaching for the last seven weeks.

My mother and her boyfriend. Not only Erasmus people like to make stupid faces...

Yes, there was Paella, really Paella made by Spanish people. I didn't like all the seafood in there, but apart from that, it was quite good.

This is my father and his girlfriend and her her daughter Stefanie. Did I forget somebody of the family?
5 comments:
Of course you did! Where's your ass, Lukas?? I can't see it in any of the pictures. Now I'm waiting for the next post with a loooot of pictures of you. Otherwise I'm not coming to Finland!
:p
Hi Lukas,
nice pictures specialy this with food.
Why there isn´t any pictures with you and with you girl?
Have a nice time. How long you usually celebrate weding? In czech is usual 2days.
Have fun.
Alena
Hola guapo!
I've made a Fotolog. I don't know if I will update it very often, but now I'm posting pictures there while I make the post for my blog about Interrail. As that will take long, you can kill time with the fotolog, because I know that you have plenty of free time. :p
http://www.fotolog.com/elisenhirvi
Besitos,
Elise
Oh, I've seen the front page of your magazine and I like it! I have the feeling that I've been there before. ;)I miss that boat, man, and the lake, the cabin, the poros... and the company!
Elise
hey hey there luke sky walker...
i just realised its been ages since we've spoken..i have to say you look smashing in that navy suit! i have been texting you but never seem to get anything back... and i realised you are no longer in facebook.. whats up man??? hit me back when you can.. i'll post a few things when i am finally settled down.. i have so much to do but soo little time! missing you like hell man!! argh!
Post a Comment