
When we first talked about it, I didn't believe it would actually become true. Now, it's pretty sure that we are doing it: Elisa and me are going to visit Henriikka in Finland this summer! Elisa has already booked her flight to Germany and I've booked the train from Germany to the North of Sweden! It's gonna a be an adventure of the sort you only get once in your life - taking the train from the middle of Europe to the very north. For me, it will take six days from Bern to Rovaniemi, incredible! It's such a pity you - especially Melanie and Annalisa, our all-time favourite travel companions! - cannot join us. Of course, we also don't really have the time and the money, but hey, we are going to see Henriikka for two weeks and who wouldn't murder his mother-in-law for that?
I am sorry I have to give you news like this; I would also prefer to post some funny and beautiful pictures as Henriikka did on her blog. But firstly, the weather her is too bad to take great pictures, and secondly, my life is very unexciting at the moment. I am actually extremely unmotivated with my studies and just can't find a topic for my last essays. The good news is that I'll be teaching at my favourite school in Switzerland from next week on, as a stubstitute teacher for my aunt. She is taking some time off, and now I can take over her class. I already saw them and love them already. They are 15 to 16 years old. I can't take pictures of them, but I'll tell you once I started teaching. I think I will just love being a teacher!
That's if for now! Have a nice time! I'm thinking of you every day!
Lukas
3 comments:
I am sure you will live one of your best summers ever!!
I envy you a little bit, although i have other plans for this summer, which are less expensive!! hehehe!!
i'm not updatin my blog and not checking blogs so often... but i post here lots of besos for you!!!
What can I write, man? That I'm really looking forward to the trip, that I can't stand my lessons any more and want my exams to be over?
I'm so happy we're going! And so happy I'll meet Coral and Henriikka! And of course even happier of meeting you. I can't believe we're actually going. I won't believe it until I take the flight, as always. Or maybe not even then, not until I go down the plane and find all the signs in German... Paura!
Besitos for Eli, for you and for all the others who read this.
Elisa
Hey Lukas,
I belive that you will be the best teacher on this school. It is good that you like teaching. Trip to Finland, so great. You and Elisa have to write and send a lot of pictures. I start work on July, so I hope I will have very soon a lot money for traveling. I wish you great time and I hope that you find some good theme of your last essays.
Alena
Post a Comment