
Last week was maybe the nicest week this year so far. Henriikka, Deburah, Eli and Andrea came to Switzerland to visit me and to travel around with me to beautiful places. I am still so sad that it's over that I really don't want to describe all the nice moments we shared. All I can offer are some pictures.









3 comments:
i look like a deranged model with a small pay but still happy! hahah but this time i smile in the pictures! big improvement!i miss this man! seriously man! long live ERASMUS!
oh!!! i don't want to be sad, but happy! because all the days were so nice, even if i was ther such a short time it seemed to me longer, as we did so many things and i everything i felt was so good!
muchos besos!
Hi Lukas, very nice pictures. I am so sad that I can´t to come, but maybe next time.
When you will have mood for tell all experiences from traveling - I will wait for them.
Alena
Post a Comment