
Can you smell it? It smells like Spring. The moments in which you can just sit on a bench, close your eyes and feel the sun warming your face have come back. You can go running or walking in the forest, hear the first birds. These are some pictures taken on my first Spring walk to the animal park in Bern.






2 comments:
Oh, cielo, I'm so sorry! That must be really, really annoying, man. I can imagine the great happiness you're feeling now...
Who is that stupid professor? Can I kill him? Why is University so full with incompetent people? Que asco.
And what does that really mean? What will you have to prepare now?
Oh yeah, I can smell it..because it's smelling over here in Aberdeen too =) Great job man, you finally made a post and about Bern, it looks so good..how exciting I can't believe it's just 2 weeks until we are there, that's so crazy..we'll try our best not to miss any flights this time, heh
See you soon!
Post a Comment