Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Lukas in Las Vegas

I am sorry for not having posted anything for two weeks, but I am busy, depressed and desperate at the moment. Still, it would be unfair not to keep you up to date with the funny events in my life and so I decided to post some pics from a Poker night with my highschool friends. We were supposed to wear either in a smoking or a cowboy's costume. Obviously, I decided for the first option.



Well, once on the Poker table it was too hot to keep the jacket on. This is me and Simon, who organised the evening.



This is the boyfriend of Claudia, one of my Highschool and University friends. He won the first game - maybe because he looked just so convincing in that suit. He's a really nice guy and deserved to win.



This is Roger, another highschool friend who won the second game, after having done very badly in the first one. Both of them won book vouchers worth 60 Euros, which is not too bad.



And then a picture of someone I met after New Year in Bern... Yes, Yvonne came to Switzerland with her boyfriend and her sister to do skiing. I couldn't go with the because I didn't have the time, but we met in town and had a coffee together! Now I am definetly the one who has met the most Erasmus people since we left Scotland.

4 comments:

moi.elise said...

Eres un tío bueno. I miss you!!

karuchan said...

I'd like to be in the poker thing too!

Anonymous said...

Hasta el fin del mundo y más allá.

Alena said...

Hi Lukas you looks very nice. How is possible that you didn´t win. I hope that you won second game.
Alena