Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Furniture finds its place

Finally, our flat is almost fully furnished! After a very tiring afternoon in IKEA, we carried home a big wooden table with four matching chair (I think they are matching, whereas Sandra's mom, who paid for them, is rather unhappy with the difference in colour from the table – women!). We also bought lot of other, small furniture, one of which I will present to you later.



The first big event to take place around the new table was a brunch with people I am planning to found a new magazine with. We were meeting on Sunday to discuss how we can become Switzerland's number one monthly online magazine. There are a lot of formalities to be taken care of first, but it seems we are really going to do it! At the moment, we are at the most difficult stage: finding a name. If you have any suggestions, you can win my eternal love and thankfulness!



This, unspectacular as it may seem to you, is the pride of our kitchen. I have no idea how to call this (Jacqueline, where are you when I need you!) but it's really great and my father came to help me fix it to the wall. We invited him for Paella and he did a great job helping us with all the furniture that was complicated to put together.



In less than 48 hours, I will see Elisa! I am going to Spain to meet her and Carmina! Eli has just told me she can't meet us because she has spent too much money on drinking. Oh Eli, have you learned nothing from the night with me in Snafu (again: women!). Well at least I will meet Carmina and Elisa! I am also really looking forward to meeting most of you in November in Barcelona. I hope Eli can make it then …

4 comments:

Eli "Hey PEOPLE!!!" said...

stupid lukas!!

uuuuu...i'm not sure if i will make it on november...hehe...if you are coming...im not! hehehe

i'm so so so sorry...and sad, dont make me feel guilty!! :p

Un besito guapo!!

congratulations for all the new furniture!

karuchan said...

hey Lukas I love your father! Does he cook as well? Bring him to Alicante on thursday!!

;) I can't wait!

Alena said...

Hi Lukas, your new house looks so nice. Very good work. Today came Tom and his room almost the same as yours when you packed. So funny to see all your stuff in red paper box. I wish you have a nice time in new home.
Alena

Anonymous said...

See you tomorrow :p