Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Ten Days at Home

Slowly, very slowly I start to feel home again, although I'm still missing Aberdeen like hell. This week, I started working for university as I have to hand in a long essay until the end of the month. In between, I start meeting my friends again.



This is me with Regula, a good friend of mine whom I regrettably don't see very often. She is very busy, as she is working as a gardener, playing the cello in different orchestras and travelling around visiting her friends a lot. Well, she found time for me last Saturday and so I went to have breakfast with her and her grandmother, which was very nice, and then we went to a harlequin festival. But, as typical for Regula, she had very little time as she had to play cello at a marriage. So we only got to see a very few artists, but they were nice anyway.



The worst thing since I arrived home is that the magazine whose main editor I was has come to an abrupt end. The publisher had a big computer crash and neither has the money nor the energy to rebuild everything. We are quite mad at him but there is nothing we can do. At the moment, I am trying to organise a meeting for discussing a possible new project. I really hope it's going to work!



Well, the only triumph I had the last days is that I managed to make a really good pizza with a good, almost Italian pizza dough. It's not really important, but I really couldn't find another picture to finish this post! J

2 comments:

Henriikka said...

Ok, Lukas stop putting your food pictures! Sehr schlecht!!! Es gefällt us nicht! Wir verlieren bewusstsein. It is bad enough that we are not eating together anymore, but now you are showing off in here and now is extremely bad time to see this picture, since me and Laura are extra hungry. The picture of the pizza is killing us, because we are so far away from food. AAHHH!! *dying*

Hallo ich bin Laura. Ich bin nicht die Osterhase.(what the hell) Ich spreche un poco Deutsch. I just wanted to write something stupid too, except that Henkkas message was not...mauahahaha. Sorry the lack of food is making me insane. Besides I woke up at 5.00 for work!And quess who was left sleeping in my apartment..pfff.

Zwei doofen finnisch Mädchen

so we are off to the veggie restaurant! (Any craziness in this message is blamed on..well look into the mirror and you will find der schuldige)
ps. when can we visit you and show off our incradible German skills! Das Auto is nicht kaputt! We will stop now.

Lukas said...

Hahaha! The best entry in my blog ever. The German sentences are sooo funny! I love "zwei doofen finnisch Mädchen" - brilliant! I think I need to put more food on my blog to get more funny comments from them. Hahahaha, I can hardly stop laughing. My flatmates will be wondering...
You can come to show off your German here whenever you want! Coming from Aberdeen or Edinburgh or London to Switzerland is very cheap - so there is no excuse for not coming! I will keep the Pizza warm, okay?
Hahaha!
Lukas