Thursday, August 17, 2006

Photo Albums!

Today, my photo albums arrived from print!!! I had them printed directly into the book because it looks very nice and I am a very bad photo album maker!



I made one book for trips and one for people!




These are the backsides with one of my favourite pictures and my montage. It came out really well! I'm happy!

7 comments:

moi.elise said...

Oooooh! I'm going to cry! It's so nice...

karuchan said...

IT'S FANFUCKINGTASTIC, I love it! Bring it when you come to Alicante ok??

Lukas said...

Okay, I will!

Eli "Hey PEOPLE!!!" said...

WOW!! lukas! it must be expensive but its so nice!

congratulations!

Alena said...

Hi Lukas, very nice. Alena

Anonymous said...

Wow, these books look fantastic! I plan to have one made of my stay abroad myself, i just haven't decided yet which design I'd like. I wish you a very pleasant flight and a super nice holiday in Spain!! I'm so looking forward to be in Ireland again, this climate here is just too hot for me. Have a very good time

Claudia

Anonymous said...

Hi,

this looks absolutely amazing!! Great idea! Mine is less professional but I love to look at it anyway... :-)

Love, Andrea