
What a shame! How can any team not score at least once in a penalty shootout? You should have seen me, dancing around nervously in the living room – Deb sleeping on the Sofa – breathing hard, and then –

Yes, we bloody blew it! It was as if someone stabbed right into my heart! For about twenty seconds. Then I gave my broken heart away to Spain! After having met Eli, Carmina and Elisa and started learning their beautiful language I feel more Spanish than Swiss anyway. We have chocolate, but Spain has got … well, at least Eli, Carmina and Elisa. And a good team. And should they blow it as well then I can dig out my sympathy for Argentina. And after all, football is not the most important thing in life… Or is it?
3 comments:
Do we have a football team? I didn't know that...
I'm really worried: the post-erasmus is affecting us so much that maybe in two months Europe will be full of Bridgets!!! I'm afraid in two weeks I will start with the whisky and the song of "All By Myseeeelf...", whereas Elisa has already started with Joni Mitchel... PAUUUUURA!!!!!
Luckily I'll go to the sea in two days, so we will see "watape"!
Lukas, at least for me (Elisa is the same right?) I don't have any team. I prefer spain to loose, I feel...mmm...upset when they are happy because spain won, they star saying that football leave a part nationalisms and that hole spain is althogeter in football, that we are a fucking country bla bla bla...I hate spain...I'm supporting portugal!
Post a Comment